Cheese Muffins Recipe | Best breakfast
First of all, be prepared to get the loudest applause and warmest appreciation from your family and friends for making this Cheese Muffins recipe. Beware: you will spend a few minutes to prepare these fluffy cheesy muffins, they will be eaten with pleasure and satisfaction in a few seconds. Here comes the best part: your loved ones will keep your delicious masterpieces in their memories and taste buds. Don’t be surprised if you will get a hearty request for another Cheese Muffins. Also you are welcome to add tomatoes and sausages to your taste. Cheese Muffins is one of the best breakfast recipes. It is easy, fast and loved both by adults and kids. Certainly, Cheese Muffins has all the qualities to win a honorable place as one of the best breakfast recipes for kids as you have cake and cheese rather than celery and carrots.
Remember: every kind of cheese will provide you with a unique taste and texture. Play with different types of cheese. No doubt, you already know, the best recipes for busy families is the motto of our website. Innovation is a big part of what we are doing here. Most importantly, don’t ever stay still. As soon as you stop experimenting and looking for new opportunities, you start declining.
- 7 1/2 oz cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- dill (small bunch)
- First of all, grate the cheese. The larger grater works well for softer cheeses like Mozzarella that we are using for this recipe.
- Then transfer the cheese to a large bowl, crack the eggs, add sour cream, sunflower oil and salt.
- Furthermore, mix in baking powder into the flour. Sieve the mixture and whisk in with all the ingredients in the bowl. The final touch will be adding the fresh chopped dill to the dough.
- Now it’s time to brush the silicone forms with olive or sunflower oil. I know, the dough won’t stick to silicone anyway but I just like a light flavor of olive or sunflower oil on the muffins’ crust when it’s baked.
- Pre-heat the oven to 390F.
- Place the dough into the forms. You will get 12 servings.
- Finally, bake the cheese muffins for 20-25 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
Nutrition Facts Disclaimer
(Nutrition Facts provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Here come Cheese Muffins Recipe. The best breakfast recipe we have ever made. Certainly, it’s been so popular in our house that we made it for a few weekends in a row.
Furthermore, check other delicious and easy breakfast recipes on our website including the easy breakfast recipes for kids:
Above all, stay tuned as the list of our simple step by step recipes is updated frequently. Also we focus on the “Best recipes for busy families”.
Certainly, all best recipes for busy families have been thoroughly tested by us. We only recommend recipes and kitchen appliances that we use and like.