Cream Cheese Soup | Instant Pot Recipes
There was a strong support for publishing our version of French Onion Soup in Instant Pot. Actually, it turned out that people love soups. Therefore, it’s an easy choice to keep going with delicious Soup line. This time we are making Cream Cheese Soup with vegetables. As always Instant Pot will help you make it surprisingly easy and quick. Instant Pot Recipes can be made every weeknight without conflicting your busy life schedule. Treat yourself fairly
Golden brown cubed chicken breasts in Cream Cheese Soup will provide you with unparalleled feeling of comfort and smoothness. The meat is so tender that you won’t even notice when it is eaten. The abundance of vegetables including potato, carrot, onion and Bell Pepper will satisfy your craving for healthy lifestyle. Meanwhile the sinfully delicious and irresistible Cream Cheese (in our case it is Philadelphia Original) will please the most demanding taste buds.
First of all all, the best recipes for busy families is the motto of our website. Have courage and unlimited creativity and embrace the change: begin transforming ordinary recipes to quick and yummy dishes in Pressure Cooker.
- 1 lb cream cheese
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1.4 lb potatoes
- 1.2 lb mushrooms
- 1 carrot
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 small bunch dill
- 1/4 tsp Chili pepper
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- Instant Pot DUO80 8 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
Make your choice based on the budget, number of family members, kitchen size and other relevant considerations.
Here is a quick tip to consider when selecting the size of Instant Pot:
3Qt size – good for 2 people
6Qt size – good for 3-4 people
8Qt size – good for 5-6 people
- Immersion Hand Blender, Utalent 5-in-1 8-Speed Stick Blender with 500ml Food Grinder, BPA-Free, 600ml Container,Milk Frother,Egg Whisk,Puree Infant Food, Smoothies, Sauces and Soups – White
- Select (Sauté) program and pour sunflower oil into the Inner Pot.
- Add sliced mushrooms and sauté them for about 10 minutes.
- Add minced garlic and sauté it for about 1 more minute.
- Remove cooked mushrooms and set them aside.
- Place the chicken breasts into the Inner Pot and sear them for 2 minutes on each sides. Keep moving the chicken breasts, so they won’t stick to the bottom of the Inner Pot.
- When the chicken breasts are golden brown, add peeled and cubed potatoes, onion, carrots and bell pepper.
- Pour the hot water just to cover the ingredients.
- Season with salt, black pepper, Chili pepper. Mix it well.
- Cancel (Sauté) program.
- Select (Pressure Cook) program. “High” pressure mode is a default setting. Set time to 8 minutes.
- Close the lid and turn the steam release handle to “Sealing” position.
- When time is up, make a quick release. When the lid comes off, take the chicken breasts out, cut into cubes and set them aside.
- Add the cream cheese and the chopped dill.
- Puree the soup ingredients and add the cubed chicken breasts and fried mushrooms. Mix it thoroughly.
- Delicious and Creamy Cheese Soup is ready. You may serve it now.
Nutrition Facts Disclaimer
(Nutrition Facts provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Other Pressure Cooker Recipes
Share Cream Cheese Soup with vegetables among relatives and friends. Also check out other Instant Pot recipes for busy families that might save your time and energy.
Cook other Soup recipes faster and healthier:
Stay tuned as the list of our simple step by step recipes is updated frequently. Also we focus on the healthy recipes only. The pressure cooker recipes and ideas become more and more popular. No doubt, this exactly matches our strategy as well as our promise to our customers is “Best recipes for busy families”.
Certainly, all best recipes for busy families have been thoroughly tested by us. We only recommend recipes and kitchen appliances that we use and like. Finally, take a look at our unbiased review of Instant Pot. Enjoy your instapot recipes.