Crispy Juicy Oven Baked Whole Chicken
Certainly, there will be no exceptions to this rule. All of you will be seduced and delighted by a Crispy Juicy Oven Baked Whole Chicken. First of all, this recipe is amazingly simple but surprisingly delicious. As usual, there is a magic ingredient that add extra juiciness and crispiness to the bird. Of course, it is our homemade marinade. Learn this secret as soon as possible and share with your friends and relatives. They will definitely appreciate your culinary mastery and generosity. No doubt, a good chef is always proud of his yummy dish becoming more and more popular. Don’t keep this secret for yourself. Even more, life is too short to be selfish particularly with Oven Baked Whole Chicken.
No doubt, you already saw our motto many times and know that we share with you only the best recipes for busy families. Patience and desire to learn is an integral part of the culture in our kitchen. It all about massive action. Seems like, watching cooking shows is not enough, take an action and do it by yourself. Try to add your personal touch to every dish you make. It will make your dishes absolutely unforgettable both for you and your loved ones.
- 3 1/2 lb chicken
- 10 cups water
- 4 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 6 cloves garlic
- few black peppercorns
- 1 tbsp ground turmeric
- 1 apple
- sunflower oil to brush
- Let’s start with a homemade marinade. Bring water to boil and add salt, honey, a few peppercorns. Mix it well.
- Cook it for 5 minutes and let the marinade cool down to room temperature. Add minced garlic and lemon juice.
- Place a whole chicken into a large Casserole and pour the marinade over the chicken.
- Let the bird soak for a few hours to absorb all spices. We let it rest for 4 hours. The longer you soak it, the tastier it becomes. So if you have time leave it in marinade overnight..
- Now it’s time to remove extra moisture with paper towels. Dry it well, so turmeric will stick to it properly. Rub it with turmeric generously. Golden color and unforgettable taste are guaranteed.
- Stuff the chicken with apple slices and tie the legs with a cooking string.
- Wrap the wingtips with foil to prevent them from burning.
- Place the chicken breast side up on the baking rack.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F.
- The time of cooking depends on the size of your chicken. In our case it was for 1h and 20 minutes.
- Before baking, brush your chicken with sunflower oil to make it glossy.
- Now it’s ready. Look at this crispy and juicy beauty. Serve it immediately.
Nutrition Facts Disclaimer
(Nutrition Facts provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Now the secret is revealed and my Crispy Juicy Oven Baked Whole Chicken Recipe is yours as well. Certainly, chicken dishes are very popular in our kitchen. Our homemade marinade turn regular chicken into a succulent and mouthwatering masterpiece.
Furthermore, check out other delicious and easy chicken recipes:
Also stay tuned as the list of our simple step by step recipes is updated frequently. As you already know, we focus on the “Best recipes for busy families”.
Finally, all best recipes for busy families have been thoroughly tested by us. We only recommend recipes and kitchen appliances that we use and like.