How to cook Easy Pineapple Cake
Servings: 9 servings
Equipment Used To Make This Recipe
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup white sugar (215 grams)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (130 grams)
- 1 can sliced pineapple (including liquid)
- Combine eggs and sugar in a large bowl of a KitchenAid mixer. Beat them thoroughly.
- Add the sieved flour and stir in a top-to-bottom motion.
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
- Grease a baking pan with sunflower oil. Place the pineapple slices in the pan, setting the juice aside.
- Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center.
- Let the cake cool in the pan.
- Pour the remaining pineapple juice over the cake and let it absorb.
Nutrition Facts Disclaimer
(Nutriton Facts provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)