How to make Easy Upside Down Apple Cake
Servings: 12 servings
Equipment Used To Make This Recipe
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar (7.6 ounces)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (4.6 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2-3 sliced apples
- 1 cup apple juice
- Combine the eggs and sugar in a large bowl of a KitchenAid mixer. Beat them thoroughly.
- Add the sieved flour and stir in a top-to-bottom motion.
- Peel and cut the apples.
- Grease a baking pan with sunflower oil.
- Spread ground cinnamon over the baking pan.
- Place the apple slices in the pan.
- Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center.
- Let the cake cool in the pan.
- Pour apple juice over the cake and let it absorb.
- Turn it upside-down, so the apple slices are on the top of the cake.
Nutrition Facts Disclaimer
(Nutriton Facts provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)