How to Make French Toast
Learn how to Make French Toast. You can make a French Toast recipe in just 15 minutes. It’s great for an easy breakfast. If you feel one morning that it’s time for decadent meal, then just treat yourself and your loved ones with simple French Toast recipe. The chances are that you will find all the necessary Best French Toast ingredients in your kitchen. Nothing fancy or irregular. Don’t forget a few spices as well (e.g. cinnamon and vanilla). Cinnamon French Toast will be much more flavorful than just plain French Toast.
- 4 slices of thick cut bread
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup milk or cream
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp butter for cooking
- Cut 4 thick slices of white bread (approximately 3/4 -1 inch thick)
- Crack in 1 large egg into a Bowl.
- Add milk, sugar, salt, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Whisk these ingredients together. Make sure that the egg is completely smooth.
- Put a Frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Make sure that your butter is hot before you add in your first piece of French toast otherwise it will stick. The pan is ready when the milk solids in the butter start to golden.
- Mix toast mixture well, so cinnamon would not stick to the bottom.
- Soak your bread on both sides. Let it drip a little bit.
- Now add it to your pan.
- Cook it for a couple of minutes on one side, then flip it with Spatula and cook it on another side until it turns golden brown.
- Add Fresh Berries, Icing Sugar and Maple Syrup to your taste.
Easy French Toast is ready now. Enjoy soft, creamy, moist, and absolutely yummy best French Toast ever. You can maximize tasty effects by adding Fresh Berries, Icing Sugar or Maple Syrup to your homemade French toast. Create your healthy and delicious eating rules start your day with Cinnamon French Toast and feel pumped up with energy and freshness.
(Nutriton Facts provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)