How to make Homemade Herb Bread | Bread maker recipes
Servings: 48 servings
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 5 cups all-purpose flour (650 grams)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups warm water
- 2 teaspoons dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (optional)
- Measure all the dough ingredients into a bread maker pan.
- Select the “Dough” setting on menu.
- When the dough is ready, divide it into four roughly even portions.
- Roll each portion out with a rolling pin , form four loaves and place them onto a Pizza Stone
- Let the dough rise for at least 30 minutes.
- Brush with egg and spread sesame seeds on top (optional).
- Bake in a preheated oven at 390 F (200 C) until golden brown, about 30-35 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Disclaimer
(Nutriton Facts provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)