How to make Homemade Pizza Pie | Bread maker recipes
Servings: 16 servings
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 5 cups all-purpose flour (650 grams)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups warm water
- 2 teaspoons dry yeast
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 2 ounces ham or sausages
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 17 ounces Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Measure all the dough ingredients into a bread maker pan.
- Select the “Dough” setting on menu.
- Meanwhile, slice the onion, ham and tomato, and shred the Mozzarella cheese.
- When the dough is ready, divide it into two roughly even halves.
- Roll each half out with a rolling pin to cover a pizza stone
- Place the first rolled half on a pizza stone.
- Place a plate to mark a circle in the middle, then remove the plate.
- Spread ketchup in a layer onto the dough.
- In the circle you marked with a plate, place onion, ham or sausages, and tomato. Spread the shredded Mozzarella cheese outside the circle, leaving the other toppings bare.
- Lift the second half of the dough with two hands and position it over the pizza pie. Lower it gently so that it covers the whole pie evenly.
- Crimp the edges of the crust. Rotate the pizza stone as you go until the pattern goes all the way around the pizza pie.
- Place a plate on top and mark a circle in the middle.
- Make cuts from the middle circle towards the edge.
- Twist each cut piece 180 degrees to the right.
- Brush with egg and spread sesame seeds on top.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350°F (180°C) until golden brown, about 35-40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Disclaimer
(Nutriton Facts provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)