Instant Pot Corn on the Cob
To begin with, there is one category of products that we almost forgot. Namely, I am talking about Appetizers. Luckily for all of us, today is the day to restore the balance and demonstrate to you how to make Instant Pot Corn on the Cob. No doubt, this Instant Pot recipe will bring joy and comfort into your kitchen. Surely, you will please everybody as you can’t go wrong with sweet corn.
In brief, Instant Pot will surprise you by finishing the whole recipe in 5 minutes. You can follow our advice and create a delicious sauce or deep to spread it over the cobs.
In particular, we focus on the best recipes for busy families. Especially, our dishes easy, yummy and healthy. Therefore, taste one and you will come back for more…
- 8-12 corns on the cob
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp fresh dill
- salt to your taste
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Instant Pot DUO80 8 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
Above all, make your choice based on the budget, number of family members, kitchen size and other relevant considerations.
For example, here is a quick tip to consider when selecting the size of Instant Pot:
3Qt size – good for 2 people
6Qt size – good for 3-4 people
8Qt size – good for 5-6 people
- Husk and rinse the corn.
- Place the steam rack inside the Instant Pot.
- Stack corn on the steam rack. Depending on the size of your Model, you can easily cook up to 12 pieces. In our case, we steamed 9 cobs.
- Fill the inner pot with 1 cup of water.
- Close the lid, select “Steam” program and set time to 5 minutes.
- When it is done, wait another 5 minutes. Open the pressure cooker using Natural Release.
- Take out the steamed corn and add your favourite sauce or deep. Season cobs with salt to your taste.
- Here is our favourite sauce for the corn. Mix together melted butter, minced garlic, chopped dill and paprika.
- Spread the sauce over the cobs. Enjoy!!!
Nutrition Facts Disclaimer
(Nutrition Facts provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Other Pressure Cooker Recipes
Particularly, sweet steamed corn prepared in 10 minutes in Instant Pot will help you gather friends and family in no time. No doubt, they will appreciate your creativity, style and surprisingly fast delivery. Add to your appetizer collection other delicious recipes from our website:
Finally, stay tuned as the list of our simple step by step recipes is updated frequently. Also we focus on the healthy recipes only. The pressure cooker recipes and ideas become more and more popular. No doubt, this exactly matches our strategy as well as our promise to our customers is “Best recipes for busy families”.
Certainly, all the best recipes for busy families have been thoroughly tested by us. By the way, we only recommend recipes and kitchen appliances that we use and like. In conclusion, take a look at our unbiased review of Instant Pot. Enjoy your instapot recipes.