Meatball Soup Recipe
Meatball Soup is one of the best soup recipes we have ever made. Technically speaking, Meatball Soup belongs to the category of easy recipes as you can make it just by following our step by step instructions. Not all dinner recipes are so elegant and simple at the same time. Turkey meatball recipe is at the heart of Meatball Soup.
- 3.7 quarts water
- 1 potato
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper – half for stock and half for mince
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 2.2 pounds mince turkey or chicken
- 1 tablespoon salt for stock
- 1 teaspoon salt for mince
- 1/4 teaspoon crashed chili pepper – half for stock and half for mince
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 bunch fresh dill
- Bring water to a boil in a 6 quart or larger deep pot. Add chopped potato, carrot, bell pepper and 1/2 onion.
- Blend another 1/2 onion and garlic with a hand blender.
- Combine mince turkey, onion and garlic blend into a large bowl. Add 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, 1/8 teaspoon crashed chili pepper. Mix it well.
- Pour cold water into a small bowl to wet your hands.
- Make meatballs by rolling them in wet hands. Toss them in your pot as you make them. Cook for at least 10 minutes or until the meatballs are cooked through and floating at the top.
- Add 1 tablespoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, 1/8 teaspoon crushed chili pepper and 1 teaspoon paprika.
- Cook it for another 5 minutes.
- Add dill at the end.
Meatball Soup is ready now. Enjoy its freshness and aroma.
(Nutrition Facts provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)