Pumpkin Cheesecake Instant Pot
Certainly, Pumpkin Cheesecake Instant Pot is a recipe to celebrate Halloween which is just around the corner. In other words, this is an unbelievably easy and absolutely no-bake cheesecake recipe for busy families. As usual, all the ingredients are very easy and prep time is less than 1 hour. Instant Pot is a pressure cooker device. Therefore, it will make a magic transformation with some soft cheese, cookies. Most importantly, enjoy this delicious, light, creamy and smooth cheesecake with a Pumpkin Twist inside. No doubt, we are going to add Pumpkin Puree into it.
As always, there are some tips that will help you achieve the best results in making an Pumpkin Cheesecake Instant Pot that melts in your mouth.
Firstly, select cookies that you like to make the crust. I am sure a lot of people use the traditional Graham crackers. To clarify, we are going to do it as well this time. If you remember, we used different type of cookies called Maria for our Instant Pot New York Cheesecake. Check it out but we proceed with Graham cookies for Pumpkin Cheesecake Instant Pot.
Secondly, for better result keep the cheesecake in the refrigerator at least for a couple of hours, for the better results leave it there overnight. Be patient, so your cake will be frozen and get in a perfect shape.
As always, we share with you only the recipes that are tested many times and passed rigorous quality control through our kitchen. Overall, the busy time creates new challenges for busy families and we want to help you save some time with Instant Pot for your loved ones but still enjoy delicious and healthy food made in Pressure Cooker.
- 1 pkg ( 7 oz ) Graham crackers or any kind of sweet cracker
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 Tbsp melted butter
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 16 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp corn starch
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp of each spice (ground cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice) & ginger powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 oz (1/3 cup) milk
- 1 tbsp flour
- 3/4 oz butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Instant Pot DUO80 8 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
Above all, make your choice based on the budget, number of family members, kitchen size and other relevant considerations.
For example, here is a quick tip to consider when selecting the size of Instant Pot:
3Qt size – good for 2 people
6Qt size – good for 3-4 people
8Qt size – good for 5-6 people
- Crack the crackers.
- Add salt, brown sugar and melted butter.
- Mix with hands.
- Cover the Springform Pan with Parchment Paper.
- Put the crackers mix into the cheesecake pan.
- Spread it evenly and press it with a drinking glass all around.
- Put it into a freezer for a few minutes while you mix up the cheesecake batter.
- Place room temperature cream cheese, sour cream, salt and brown sugar to stand mixer equipped with a whisk attachment and mix at medium speed to cream.
- Add pumpkin puree and cornstarch into the bowl and mix on medium speed until creamy.
- Crack eggs, add vanilla extract and spices (see Ingredients). Scrape the bowl down and mix a few seconds more until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the 8 inch springform pan.
- Tap the Springform pan to get rid of the air bubbles.
- Add 1 cup of water into Instant Pot.
- Place the steam rack inside the Instant Pot.
- Put the cheesecake form on the steam rack.
- Close the lid and turn the steam release handle to “Sealing” position.
- Select “Pressure Cook” program with “High Pressure” settings and set time to 28 minutes.
- When it is done, wait another 5 minutes. Open the pressure cooker using Natural Release.
- Take out the Pumpkin Cheesecake from Instant Pot and let it cool down. Here is a tip for you to avoid extra moisture: leave the cake on the rack and cover it with the paper tower and microwave plastic lid on the top. The paper towel will absorb moisture and the cake will stay dry.
- Let’s make caramel. Add flour into the casserole and fry it until golden brown. Add sugar and butter, melt it. Keep stirring until it becomes completely homogenous. Now it’s time to add hot milk: pour it slowly and keep stirring it continuously until it’s ready (no undissolved bits). Add salt (if desired).
- Pour caramel into the Pumpkin Cheesecake and spread it evenly. Don’t be shy, move it around.
- Refrigerate it for a few hours. For the best results leave it in the fridge overnight.
- You can garnish the cake with dollops of whipped cream before serving or enjoy plain.
- For whipped cream dollops combine sugar with whipping cream and whisk it.
- Decorate with cookie press or piping bag.
- Sprinkle with grounded cinnamon
- Enjoy the Pumpkin Cheesecake – easy and no-bake Halloween sweet treat!
Nutrition Facts Disclaimer
(Nutrition Facts provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Other Pressure Cooker Recipes
No doubt, you know we love cakes. We are very proud of our Bake and No-Bake Cakes and Pasties collection including Cheesecake recipes. The first recipe on our YouTube channel was Pineapple Cake. Since then we made a lot of delicious and beautiful bakery recipes. You can check our both sweet and sour recipes at our website:
Finally, stay tuned as the list of our simple step by step recipes is updated frequently. In addition, we focus on the healthy recipes only. For example, the pressure cooker recipes and ideas become more and more popular. No doubt, this exactly matches our strategy as well as our promise to our customers is “Best recipes for busy families”.
Certainly, all the best recipes for busy families have been thoroughly tested by us. By the way, we only recommend recipes and kitchen appliances that we use and like. In conclusion, take a look at our unbiased review of Instant Pot. After that, enjoy your instapot recipes.