Top 10 crepes fillings (Crepe Cake With Liver Filling)
Furthermore, let’s continue with our crepe filling saga and expand the list of the most popular and delicious crepes fillings. Above all, Top 10 crepes fillings (Crepe Cake With Liver Filling) is a great idea for family gathering or any party – small or big, Thanksgiving, Christmas. In addition, this Savory crepes recipe is also known as Snail Liver Cake or just Crepe Liver Cake. First of all, refer to the recipe “How to make crepes” we recently made:
Certainly, now you will satisfy the most sophisticated taste and the most demanding audience. In other words, you are ready for any guests. Above all, your baking menu will be enriched with a new and very special Crepes Liver Cake.
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 large onion
- 22 oz or 1.3 lb Chicken Liver
- 1 large carrot
- 1 small bunch Dill
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Chef Knife
- Cutting Board
- Non-Stick Frying Pan
- Thin-edged spatula
- Portable Induction Cooktop
- Cut onion and carrot into small cubes.
- Pre-heat the pan, pour vegetable oil and fry the vegetables until they becomes golden brown.
- Add Chicken Liver and fry it until all the liquid is evaporated. It takes approximately 15 minutes.
- Transfer the meat mixture into the bowl.
- Season with dill, salt, sour cream and pepper to your taste. Sour cream will make the filling more elastic.
- Blend it with Hand Blender to make it smooth.
- Place 3 crepes in a row, they have to overlap each other.
- Spread the filling evenly over the crepes.
- Make the rolls. Be patient and precise. Don’t overdo them.
- Here comes the fancy part. Make a snail or a snake. I leave it to your imagination.
- Cover the Nonstick Springform Pan with parchment paper and grease with oil.
- Transfer the rolled and snailed crepes into the Nonstick Springform Pan. We used 10-inch form.
- Keep adding circles until all the baking form is occupied. We have 13 crepes in this cake.
- Decorate with half-mushrooms.
- Mix together whipping cream and eggs in a large bowl and add on the top of the crepes.
- Add grated cheese and spread it evenly.
- Pre-heat oven to 350F and bake the Crepe Cake With Liver Filling for about 40 minutes.
(Nutrition Facts provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Other Related Recipes
Certainly, Top 10 crepes fillings (Crepe Cake With Liver Filling) will be your secret and impressive dish for special occasions. Above all, It is more than just a regular simple and quick appetizer. Furthermore, check other appetizers for dinner party:
As always, stay tuned as we are planning to show you our simple step by step recipes which are updated frequently. Moreover, we focus on the healthy recipes only. No doubt, this exactly matches our strategy as well as our promise to our customers is “Best recipes for busy families”.
Certainly, all the best recipes for busy families have been thoroughly tested by us. In conclusion, we have to confess: we only recommend recipes and kitchen appliances that we use and like.