Upside-Down Cake (Easy Apple Cake)
Certainly, the Upside-Down Cake (Easy Apple Cake) is out favorite fall baking recipe. Above all, cinnamon adds special taste to it and it will leave keep you warm and cozy at a windy and rainy fall evening. Furthermore, by using simple ingredients to create a comfort food dessert that everybody will fall in love at first bite. Firstly, we like to serve Easy Apple Cake with Cinnamon warm from the oven with a scoop of vanilla bean or even caramel swirl ice cream or a dollop of fresh whipped cream. Secondly, if you really want to go decadent on this Upside-Down Cake, add a generous scoop of Chocolate or Vanilla ice cream on top of it. Finally, it is absolutely yummy for a fall Sunday dinner dessert.
Ultimately, Upside-Down Cake (Easy Apple Cake) is made in less than an hour. To sum up, it takes about 50 minutes for us to make it.
Servings: 12 servings
Equipment Used To Make This Recipe
- 6 eggs
- 7.6 ounces (1 cup) white sugar
- 4.6 ounces (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2-3 sliced apples
- 1 cup apple juice
- Combine the eggs and sugar in a large bowl of a KitchenAid mixer. Beat them thoroughly.
- Add the sieved flour and stir in a top-to-bottom motion.
- Peel and cut the apples.
- Grease a baking pan with sunflower oil.
- Spread ground cinnamon over the baking pan.
- Place the apple slices in the pan.
- Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center.
- Let the cake cool in the pan.
- Pour apple juice over the cake and let it absorb.
- Turn it upside-down, so the apple slices are on the top of the cake.
Nutrition Facts Disclaimer
(Nutriton Facts provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)